Saturday, January 21, 2012

Layouts from Monica's scrap room

Well it has been wonderful being on holiday and spending some much needed ME time in my scraproom......Julie's parcel couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time!!! After a very busy school term, I was ready to focus totally on my hobby!

No particular theme, I just scrapbooked whatever inspired me on the day ...could be a photo, new papers but most often it was my a2zscraplets....I just went with the flow and enjoyed every minute of the journey. The first layout is of my firstborn son, Shaun, only a few hours after his birth on the 20th March 1986...oh what a wonderful feeling to be a mum! I could not take my eyes off him!!!

DT 001 (5)

TITLE: MUM'S LITTLE MAN

Fast forward 24 years and one week to the 27th March 2010...his WEDDING day! What a handsome GROOM! His younger brother, Richard was his Best Man.

Dt 002

TITLE: GROOM

March blog 1

DOODLET 11

Dt 001

TITLE: BEST MAN and FLORALETTE Bird 10

"A PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND words, but a scrapbook page is worth a MILLION memories......"

Author: Remedios Lina C. Villarosa-Garcia

I hope these layouts have inspired you with the scrapbooking of your precious memories.

Till next month,

Happy scrapping!

Monica:)

No comments:

Post a Comment