Saturday, May 12, 2012

An Amazing Array of Scraplets

Hi everyone! Amy here to share some of my recent creations with some fabulous A2Z Scraplets. I am truly gobsmacked at how many uses there are for Chipboard elements on layouts. I just love playing with all A2Z Scraplets and  I have a huge array of layouts created this month but here is a few of my faves!

A Mother's Love featuring me and my little munchkin Mia when she was a bub. She turns 5 in 11 days nawww she is growing up too fast! I love to preserve these beautiful moments.

This title got a simple spritz with Suede Glimmer Mist. Then the hearts got an additional layer of Pink Distress Stickles.  I also had loose hearts that I coated in Thick rough Gesso then embossed with Ultra High Gold Embossing Powder.


Checkout these fabulous Scraplets used to create this layout...

 

Next up is another Beautiful layout with my baby girl Mia. I just love this photo nawwww. 


The Banner has had a rough coat of Gesso and then paper flags cut out with some additional pearls added. The Title has has a coat of Tattered Rose Crackle Paint followed by some Distress Stains in Brown tones to soak into the cracks.

Checkout these fabulous Scraplets used to create this layout...

 

This next layout features a recent photo for a change LOL. We went fishing with the girls a few weeks back and the girls had more fun feeding the ducks than fishing. I just love the layers and colours of this layout. Definately a new style I hadn't tried before now.


I chopped the Scraplets Floralette in half then coated it with Gesso, Glimmer Mist then some Crackle Medium. Some added Pearls and Bakers twine added nice textures and details.


I just adore these sign posts. I coated this with a layer of Gesso then sanded it back so some of the bare chipboard was exposed. I then added a coat of clear Crackle Medium and some rough inking over the top. 


Here is a view of the other half of the floralette poking out of the cluster.


Checkout these fabulous Scraplets used to create this layout...

This next layout is going up on my wall in my office as I just adore it! I know I am biased LOL. Although it is ot obvious at first glance, but there is lots of A2Z Scraplets Hearts on this layout throughout the cluster. 


These hearts got a thick textured coat of Gesso and then various elements like Liquid Pearls, Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays and other mediums.


Another quick close up..


Checkout these fabulous Scraplets used to create this layout...


And last but not least is a fabulous bright layout of my youngest beautiful girl Chloe with her Hula Hoop. I just love the bright colours of this layout. 


The circle Border got coated with fabulous shades of blue Embossing Powders. I then cut circles out of coordinating papers to fill in the circles. The starburst was coated with coordinating patterned paper and then the edges were embossed a little. Some buttons and bakers twine added more texture and interest to this amazing scraplet. 


Checkout these fabulous Scraplets used to create this layout...



Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to checkout the current sketch challenge to win some amazing scraplets! 

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow! the work in this LO is just STUNNING! I love it - specially your gorgeous cluster :)
    I've just linked up my take on the May sketch challenge - yep I've used A2Z too :) TFL x

    ReplyDelete