Saturday, December 15, 2012

COGS, BANNERS AND BOYS PART 1

Today I'd like to share a few layouts in my family album using COGS  and BANNERS as the main chipboard embellishment. I am just loving the banners- they are so versatile and have become my favourite chipboard embellishment! The COGS are a very close second- terrific for those 'boy' layouts!!!...and with FOUR men in my life, I can never have enough stock
 
I bought Kaisercraft Attitude collection to do these layouts.
The first one is of my husband and 3 sons taken at the Old Petrie Town where we all enjoyed waffles for brekkie on a beautiful Spring day in September 2012 to celebrate Father's Day.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favourite photos of my 3 sons- the photographer captured their sparkle perfectly! Changing the photo into B and W really worked well for this layout. 
 
 
 


 
 
The raw chipboard suited this design, just added a few rubon stars and droplets on the cogs.  I used a part of the banner below and embellished it.
 
 
Celebrating my Dad's 85th birthday here in Australia in April 2010.
 
 
 
Another lovely photo that was pure pleasure scrapbooking! I also used part of the frame from the cogs to embellish this layout. 
 
 
 
 
 
I look forward to sharing more of my layouts using cogs and banners in my next blog post. 
 
                              I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and
                                                                        a safe and properous NEW YEAR.
                                                            Monica:)
 

2 comments: