Friday, January 25, 2013

January Challenge Inspiration

Hello, Belinda again with an Christmas layout to give you some inspiration to try the January Challenge. Thank you to all that have entered, I have loved looking at your layouts.

This is a special layout for me as it has all my 3 girls wearing a Christmas dress that a relation of hubby gave to my oldest girl.


The first was taken in 2007, the 2nd in 2009 and the 3rd in 2011. I was so lucky that each girl fitted into the dress

Now for some close ups.

The title scraplet was 'Magic Of Christmas' but I did not need the 'of' so I have saved it for later.


I just painted the all chipboard in red.


Love the font of these words!!!!

These swirls are from a chipboard that had a heart in the middle. As I am using the heat for something else I used the swirls here


The chipboard I used are:




Remember that you can BUY STRIGHT from the website, with over 1500 scraplets to choose from!!!! How cool is that!!!
And you have to the midnight of the 31st of January to enter the challenge and that you don't have to use chipboard!!!!.  I am looking forward to see your layout

Thanks for looking
Belinda :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO!!
    Love the adorable pictures!
    What a special way to document the girls & the dress!

    ReplyDelete