Saturday, February 16, 2013

Exciting share

Hi Caz here with you today with a couple of shares. First we have a simple layout with the stunning title "Simply you"

 
                                               

Next I have something VERY VERY exciting to share. I have a secret I am about to spill. A2Z now have stencils Thats right stencils I was so excited to receive 2 in my DT parcel to create and share with you. These will be coming soon so please contain yourselves just a little till they are made available. I have used mine here with some texture paste to create these stunning swirls. Do you like? Do you want? Ok now to share the pics with you.





This layout also used the ever so pretty"Breathtaking" title. I hope you are as excited as I am with the new stencils arriving, so many possibilities of what you can do with them. Hope you have enjoyed my shares. Till next time,
                                                                 Happy Crafting
                                                                      Caz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment