Friday, March 22, 2013

Introducing Guest Design Team Member ...

Michelle Hodges



I live in South Texas.  My husband and I have an eight year old daughter.  I’m a SAHM and I help with various volunteer work at our daughters school.   When I’m not scrapping I enjoy spending time with family, being outdoors, Church activities, and traveling. 
 My scrapbooking style is shabby-chic, artsy, simple with clean lines and some vintage.  My style changes depending on what products I’m using and the kind of project I’m working on.  I feel I’m very versatile when I scrap because I enjoy creating, trying new techniques, and using new products with keeping up with the latest trends!
 I love to add stamping, embossing, misting, gesso, modeling paste, and adding paint to my projects.  When I’m not creating LO’s, tags, and cards, I love to alter items, create Mixed Media projects, and I love to use my Cuttlebug.
I’m currently on 2 Manufacturer Design Teams: Creative Inspirations Paints and The Robin’s Nest.
Thank you A2Z Scraplets for having me as your Guest Designer! I’m honored and thrilled to be able to work with your amazing products and create along side with your amazing DT team!


Looking forward to seeing your work Michelle !!

... Until Next Time ...

5 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see what you make!!! Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though I knew that face when it came up in my facebook feed!!!

    Congratulations Michelle! Can't wait to see your awesome work! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie for the awesome Welcome!!
    Thank you Belinda for the nice welcome,and Annmaree for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so looking forward to seeing your layouts using the amazing a2zscraplets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Michelle, looking forward to seeing your lovely creations :)

    ReplyDelete