Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A2Z Scraplets Kits!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to have you all here because I have some very exciting news! A2Z Scraplets is trialling kits eeekkk yes kits and they are designed by yours truly so I hope you love them as much as I do. 

Today I wanted to share with you 2 of the kits that I have designed for cardmaking. These are such amazing value and I have created 6 example cards with each kit but there is literally a tonne of product left over and I am certain I could make 6 more cards or more out of the leftover papers. 
First up is the Cherish Cardmaking Kit...
and some closeups of the kit contents... 
 You can view the kits on the website HERE including lists of included products.

Here are my 6 cards that I whipped up using the A2Z Scraplets Cherish Kit. 


I just adore these papers from Authentique and I knew they were going to be girlie cards straight away because that is what I love to do best :)


All these cards were created very very simply and quickly. With this first card, the first thing that I needed to do was paint the A2Z Scraplets Chipboard Flourish. I decided I wanted a really tiny crackle effect so I have added a literal thin smear of crackle paint over the entire piece and allowed it to dry, then I have sprayed some brown and green sprays over the top to finish it off. The rest was just strips of paper, lace and sequins.


For this next card, I have cut out some patterned paper and distressed all my edges including my kraft tag, I stamped some Pink paper with a stamp from my stash, framed it with the Die Cut frame and added some Pearls and a bow. 


For this card, I have again simply cut out some layers of patterned paper and distressed the edges, stamped a sentiment from my stash then added some of the White Glitter Ribbon and a flower and pearl.


How cute is this card right? I cannot believe I have never used this scraplet before it is adorable!!! This gorgeous little teddy bear was sprayed with some Gesso Water to prime the surface, then painted with watercolour paints. To finish him off, I have sprayed some Perfect Pearls Mist over the top for some sparkle. I then folded the doily in half, added a strip of paper and ribbon and I thought I was finished but then I decided to add a rubon thank you down the bottom and added a couple of pearls too


For this card, I had a couple of scrap squares so I layered them together after inking the edges and then I wanted to add a sentiment so I have stamped the stitched frame onto pink paper and added 3 thank you rubons from my stash. The bow was the perfect finishing touch for this card.


This card was pretty cool to make. I have cut out the Pink patterned paper to the size of my card and then I have cut out the centre, turned it around to reveal the other side of the patterned paper and then distressed all the edges. Again I have added some scraps from the other cards that I have distressed and stamped with another sentiment from my stash.

 This fabulous kit is full of fabulous masculine colours and can be viewed on the website here .
The kit includes so much paper that you will be left with enough to make more cards and even a layout if you wish.
Of course I have another 6 example cards for you of course and almost all of them have the masculine feel.


These cards were again so very simple and quick to create...


For this first card, I have sprayed the 2 chipboard flourishes with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Bronze & Mustard. I then ripped some of the patterned paper, added some of the ribbon and pearls and stuck the sticker onto another piece of paper to give it a border. I stuck the banner stick on with Scrap Dots to give it a 3D effect.


Again I have used one of the stickers for this card and again I have mounted it onto some other patterned paper but twice this time and I have distressed in between each layer. I have then simply stuck some ribbon down 


This brown die cut threw me a little, I had an amazing idea and decided it wasn't going to work so I have created this very simple card that could be used for a male or female which is fun. For this one all I have done is cut the patterned paper to size, added my diecut shape, a sticker and then a circle of twine. Using some 3D scrap dots I have then attached the banner sticker which was mounted onto some Patterned Paper first.


How adorable is this sticker? Seriously had a nawwwww moment when I was making this one. Ok so for this card I have again just simply added some patterned paper, ribbon and then a sticker mounted onto patterned paper and a couple of pearls. 


For this card I really wanted to use some of the chicken wire chipboard shape so I have cut it to size and taken a few hexagons out and then sprayed with some Heidi Swapp Mustard Color Shine. I then decided that I wanted to create a medal with ribbon out of this sticker and to finish it off, I have added some of the star sequins on top. Now these stars are tiny like super tiny! So to adhere them, I covered the entire sticker with a thin layer of pva glue using my finger, then added the stars while it was wet and it of course dries clear so yay.


This last card was the quickest literally. I had lots of scraps of paper in front of me and I had 2 squares sitting on top of each other in this pattern and instantly knew that was what the last card was going to look like. I then added a border at the top and the bottom between the layers of paper using the Tassle Ribbon. So fun.

I was so shocked by how quickly I created all these cards seriously some of them only took me 5 minutes to create. I cannot wait to see what you all do with these kits but you better be quick, stocks are extremely limited.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards.....the kits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how amazing are these kits!! and of course all the cards
    great job amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, these kits are fantastic and cardmakers will be inspired by what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kits!!
    Love your cards!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete