Monday, November 25, 2013

Project Life and a Some Other Things

Hey there

Holly here to show you some of my new creations with A2Z Scraplets. This year, as a new mum, working part time and running a small business, I have stepped back a bit from traditional scrapping and most of my creativity goes into my project life albums. I love the face that project life can be simple or really creative, to suit you style. And being that it goes in an album, chipboard is perfect for embellishing as it is nice and flat.

Here is a PL page featuring 2 of the newer release scraplets.

And a couple of cards using the new key design Scraplets.


And a layout... unfortunately it is one of those ones that looks much better in person than in photos and I just couldn't get a photo I liked of it. I really love that chicken wire scraplet though. Great to use as a stencil or an embellishment.
 
Thanks for dropping by
 
Holly :)

1 comment: