Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tearful Goodbyes from Amy Prior - The End of an Era

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back today and as you have probably guessed from my title, this will be my very last A2Z Scraplets Blog post. I am so very sad to be saying goodbye but also very excited about future ventures and upcoming opportunities. I have been on the A2Z Scraplets Design team for so long now and with the change of owners and other commitments arising for me, I took the opportunity to step down (wipes away tears). I have a few layouts to share today for my last post...


For this layout, I have used the A2Z Scraplets Flourish 12 packet of 4 pictured below. Please click here or the image to view these flourishes on the A2Z Scraplets website.


The flourishes were given a rough coat of Black ink (by pressing the black ink pad directly onto the chipboard with light pressure) which left lots of areas of chipboard still showing.


I have added some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain Sprays so you can subtly see the glimmer over the black inking and the fabulous colour poking through the areas where the ink did not get.


My background was created using various mixed media techniques including Masking with Shimmerz Dazzlerz Paint, Blobbing and dripping lots of Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain Sprays and then Stamping with a Kaisercraft Stamp and some black ink dribbles.


My next layout to share is a fabulous bright and fun layout created using My Minds Eye papers, die cuts and some Prima Marketing Flowers.


I have used the fabulous A2Z Scraplets Carefree Chipboard title for this layout which can be viewed on the A2Z Scraplets website by either clicking here or clicking the below picture.


To decorate the chipboard title I have simply sprayed it with a thick layer of Heidi Swapp Mustard Yellow Color Shine Spray. I just love how this has come out multi coloured!


My background paper had some very faint masking done. I have simply sprayed some Heidi Swapp Mustard Yellow Color Shine Spray over a 6x6 Starburst Stencil in the top corner where I knew the happiness sunshine die cut was going to go.


I have mounted the happiness sun shape onto some more My Minds Eye Patterned Paper and then mounted with some Foam Tape to my layout. I have finished off my sunrays by adding some fabulous Flourish with a Bling Mango Coloured Individual Pearls. Such a simple bright and fun layout.


Well that is it from me for now, I hope I have left with you some final fabulous inspiration for your next A2Z Scraplets projects. Thanks so much for being such fabulous fans xxx
Lots of Love
Amy Prior xxx

1 comment:

  1. A sad but grand godbye. Your creations are amazing. Take care XX

    ReplyDelete