Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Off the page DT inspiration with Caz

Hi
Caz here with you today to share a canvas I have been working on. Its packed with layers of texture paste and lovely stencilets and of course lots of yummy scraplets.
And some close ups. The Title word Dance was perfect for this canvas as the photo is from my daughters dance recital 2 years ago. I love the script titles.

The honeycomb scraplet is used below for some lovely texture.


                                      A different view of the many dimensions of the canvas.
 The stencilet I used in the top right and bottom left corners was perfect for this canvas I love the dimension and elegance it has added.
The products I used were:




And a couple of little extras that will be up in the store soon. I hope you have enjoyed my share today.
See you next time
Caz x

No comments:

Post a Comment