Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello.....

It is my turn to re introduce myself...



Hello, my name is Belinda Scott and I live in Western Australia, around 4hrs north of Perth. I am married to a patience, Scottish Farmer and we have 3 beautiful girls. As well as working full time for one farmer, Hubby and I brought a farm for ourselves. It means that between school, sport and farming life is busy BUT I have loads layouts to creative from all of that.
I have been a DT for A2Z for about 16 months. The way I got on the team was by winning a Guest Spot and I have been here ever since. I am not sure what I would call my style but I love white space, mix media and, of course, scraplets. The way I scrap in working out what mood/memory I want to 'show' on the layout and I go from there.

Now for the best/hard bit....showing my favorite layouts:




This one is about the Christmas dress that all 3 girls worn. I used the title 'Magic of Christmas' and a flourish scraplet in the bottom right.



This is the layout I won my Guest Post with. I used the title 'Angel with Attitude' and the Butterfly


Another all time fav. The scraplets are 'Look at me' and the Stencil Chevron.


My first real go at Mix Media. I used the title 'Little Princess', Butterfly and Flourishes.



Last is one I did in the last release with Julie, the 3 frames.

Well it was nice meeting you all again

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

1 comment:

  1. Belinda i love your work and if I had to choose a fave today it would be the last one with the three frames.

    ReplyDelete