Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hi from Petra

hello there...

I am Petra Offrell a.k.a. pysselpetra from Malmö, Sweden. I have 3 kids, 2 cats, one dear husband and a passion for Scrapbooking. I love to try new techniques and different media and I also like to challenge myself to try new things and styles. 

I love turquoise, brown, orange and lime but I find myself scrapping all kinds of colors. Papers with well-coordinated colors and beautiful patterns make my heart beat a little bit faster. 

I stamp, I paint, I mist, I tear, I stitch, I cut and I punch. My style varies from Clean & Simple to lots of details .. always with some artsy elements and I almost always use masks and distresses or mist on the background.






I have choosen a few of my favorite A2Z pages - it was hard - I love them all LOL






Please come visit my blog: http://mittkreativakaos.blogspot.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment