Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Love....

Hello....

Hope everyone is having a great day so far and if not, hopefully I will make your day with these beautiful creations by "ME"..LOL

Today I am sharing a layout I completed for Show Us Your Stuff


I have used these great frames which suits all types of scrapping styles:


I have just inked and doodled around edges:


This layout was created for Purple Pumpkin's May sketch...


I have used this piece:


I have just painted the chipboard:


My last show and tell is a bright one...
I completed for Shop and Crop.


I have used this chipboard piece which I thought was very appropriate for teenagers taking selfies..LOL


Well I hope the inspiration is flowing and if it is our monthly sketch challenge is still going for another few days if you would like to enter.
I have also completed some more challenges which can be found on my blog which have lots and lots of A2ZScraplet Chipboard on them...

http://kylie-kyliesplace.blogspot.com.au/

Bye

Kylie
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment