Monday, June 23, 2014

loving titles...

I love when I forget to open mail… I mean when there is lots of it… because when I find that one parcel that I never opened it’s like unwrapping gifts at Christmas. Somehow I put aside my Scraplets package that arrived a couple of weeks ago and it was then bombarded with more mail ontop … unopened of course… it’s like a scene out of a movie, so to cut to the happy ending … when I opened it I was overjoyed to find lots of cute little titles for me to play with.


I’ve created these two layouts this weekend and can’t wait to tackle the rest of my Scraplets mail. I hope you can find a little inspiration in my layouts.

Always Remember - I have used project life cards for layering as well as some music paper, fabric tape and metal flowers. 

The Scraplet was painted with Gesso and then sprayed with Tattered Angels mist 'Mels Diner'- it was then blotted with paper towel to lift some of the color off.

Baby Girl - I used Prima stencil on the background of this paper and then highlighted places with a Pearl white Smooch. I have again used Project Life cards for layering before adding the photo, flowers and other embellishments.

This Scraplet was painted with Gesso and then painted with the Pearl White Smooch. I have used Scrap Dots Glue to adhere it to my layout. I have also used a small blank banner flag under the word. This was inked in two different shades of green.

until next time - enjoy your crafting week 
tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment