Monday, June 16, 2014

New Release Scraplets

Wow, life has been busy but I like to plan a bit of scrappy time as my 'rest and relaxation' once a week. I pulled out a few more of our family 'happy snaps' and put a couple of pages together. 

The first one uses our MP3 Player frame which is symbolic as the photo was taken with an Ipod :) I colored the frame in with a paint pen. The title Crack Up which I inked, stamped and finished off with Dimensional Magic.


 The next page uses one of our new release Scraplets - Elegant Beautiful Border. It's a very simple page as the photo and the title are the focus.


 Firstly I painted the Scraplet with a thin coat of gesso - watered down to seal the chipboard - and let that dry. This allows the pure color of the paints show. I then painted it with a paint dabber, allowed that to dry and gave it a final coat of Silver Dimensional Magic. This isn't silver but has a silvery glitter in it.



 Another close up of the Scraplet.


Until next time, 
Happy Scrapping
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment