Sunday, August 24, 2014

Memories ...........

Deb here with you today. 

How do you sort your photos out to scrap them? I wander back and forth from the past to the present. I have so many to do that I guess I just choose what inspires me at the time.

The first page is one of a portrait of my youngest daughter. The photo was taken about 15 years ago and is fairly dominated by purple. I decided to run with the color and enhance it rather than try and make it passive.


 I used two new scraplets on this page 'memories' from the Rustic Moments and Memories set and 'Flourish 105'. Memories is simple painted while the flourish has been given a covering of gesso, paint and pearl paint.





The next page is a simple, fun one of a day out with family Go Karting.


The title 'GoKart' has been painted and outlined with black pen.



 Until next time,
Happy Scrapping 
Deb



1 comment: