Sunday, November 23, 2014

Keeping it simple .....

Hi, Deb on the blog today with a couple pages to share. I'm enjoying doing some super simple layouts at the moment. The lead up to Christmas gets busy but I find scrapping some pages so rewarding and relaxing at this time.

The first page I've done here is a of one of my grand-daughters. A simple pic of her sitting on the lawn one day during the school holidays. I have used the new frame 'Fancy Frame' which I cut down to fit.


 A close up of the painted frame. I have used Pearl Dabber Paint - this would be my favourite of all the dabbers about. I love it!



 Materials used:
Cardstock
Little Birdie Flowers and Butterflies
Kaisercraft Bling

The next page is a fun one using one of A2Z Scraplets Custom Designed Page Frames. Again I have left it unaltered and journaled around the edges.



Until Next time, 
Happy Scrapping,
Deb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment