Monday, December 15, 2014

Where has the month gone?

Hi
 
Caz here with you today. I cannot believe how fast this month is flying by and I am fast becoming less prepared each day for Christmas. Today I have an OTP project to share that I made for my children's teachers end of year gifts.
 
Each year I like to hand make my children's teachers gifts and I always make teachers survival kits. They seem to be loved and give the teachers a little giggle. This year my daughter had a male teacher which I usually struggle to make masculine things as I tend to get a bit tizzy. But here is what I came up with. My son has a female teacher so without going overboard his was a little easier but the A2z masculine scraplets made them both a breeze.


I have used Steampunk1 Large frame and Shapes nested cogs and Flourish 28

 
Some close ups just so you can get an idea of what I mean when I say teachers survival kit. Just looking at teaching on a lighter side at the end of year.

On the second one I used the title Never a dull moment and Steampunk Butterfly shape also the same map pointers and Flourish as above.



I am terribly sorry for the terrible photos we have had a shocking start to summer with rain most days which has left indoors so dark and not good for photos. This will be my last post for this year so I wish all of our lovely visitors a Very Merry Christmas and safe new year. I hope you all have a magical Christmas and cherish the time spent with loved ones. See you all in the new year


No comments:

Post a Comment