Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hi there.  Wow, how fast did the Christmas/New Year period pass you by??  For me, I feel like if I blinked I would've missed it!  Needless to say, I sincerely hope you managed some time with loved ones.
My first post this year is close to my heart.  It is a photo of my lovely friend and I taken just over a week before her passing.  Taken way too young.  Tracey was once my hairdresser, she was my friend, a wonderful, cheerful, happy lady with a beautiful family and so much more life to live.  Unfortunately cancer robbed her of this.  The positive I have taken from her passing is to "Treasure each day" and to Choose Happy, because I know that is how Tracey lived her life.



 Some close ups of the chipboard I used.  I treated the chipboard very basically - simply coated in white paint, then embossed for a glossy look.  I wasn't happy with that so I covered the pieces Kindyglitz.







A2Z Scraplets used on this layout:
Flourish
Treasure each Day

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time…
Happy Scrapping!
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment