Monday, February 9, 2015

Summer Beach Fun!

Good morning and thanks for stopping by.  Yvette here to share 2 very summery, beach layouts.

My first layout features a photo of my son taken at the Champagne Pools on Fraser Island from our long weekend getaway in early December last year.  We had a fabulous 4 days on one of the most beautiful islands we are lucky enough to have in our wonderful country.



Close up of the A2Z Scraplets Fraser Island chipboard I used…I painted it with white gesso, then spritzed with blue mist and dried it with my heat tool to get the patchy effect.




My second layout features photos of my daughter taken just over 3 years ago on a holiday we had at Rainbow Beach.  Rainbow Beach is one of our favourite getaways for a long weekend.  It's such a peaceful, slow paced, relaxed location with sensational beaches.



Close up of the Always be you chipboard…for the title I covered the chipboard in gesso, then embossed it with embossing enamel.  It has gold and glitter in it for a lovely finish.




There you have it.  I hope you like them and feel inspired to alter some chipboard.
Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
Happy scrapping,
Yvette x



No comments:

Post a Comment