Monday, April 27, 2015

Sweet Dreams

Hi,

Caz here with you today with a couple of shares. The first page I have to share uses the May new release Sweet Dreams


Excuse the lighting in my photos it is dark and chilly here today in Tassie. I have added gesso to the entire scraplet and then the dreams part I added perfect pearls to and the top I added embossing powders.

 
Some texture paste always gives a little dimension to your pages.

 
Products used were:
A2z scraplets Sweet dreams
Kaisercraft paper
Prima Flowers
Doilies
Lindys stamp gang mist
Kaisercraft ribbon flowers
Flair
Studio Calico clouds
Texture paste
Perfect pearls
Gesso
Wow embossing powder
Heidi swap embellishments
 
 
Next we have a page using the Xxxx word. Now who does not want to give babies kisses :)

 
Once again I have used Perfect Pearls in the colour of Ballerina to decorate the scraplet.
 
 Quite a simplistic page using Kaisercrafts version of Project life cards and some simple embellishing.
 
 
Products used were:
A2z scraplets Xxxx word
Kaisercraft paper
Kaisercraft Captured moments cards
string
Perfect Pearls
string
PinkPaislee artisian elements
Doily
Lindys stamp gang mist
Studio calico clouds
Fab scraps metal embellishment
Random embellies out of my stash

Stay warm as it cools down for the upcoming winter in Australia for those elsewhere in our lovely world enjoy the sunshine.
Till next time
Happy Crafting
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Caz! 2 very elegant and lovely layouts, but I'm totally hooked on your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karyn, I think the first one is my fave too xo

    ReplyDelete