Monday, July 13, 2015

Sibling Love

Welcome back!  Yvette with you today to share I simple, easy, fast layout.  I have been so time poor lately and not had much time for creating.  Since it's my turn on the blog today, I had to whip up something very quickly.

I used the A2Z Scraplet title "Sibling Love" which can be found in the shop.



As I said it was a quick and easy layout.  Not all layouts need to be 'masterpieces'.  I think we all need reminding of that occasionally, including myself!

Until next time, happy crafting,
Yvette x

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combination - suits the fun pics beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the dreamcatcher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karyn, I actually bought the dreamcatcher from City Beach. It was a keyring, but I saw more than a keyring!

      Delete