Monday, October 12, 2015

Chasing dreams

 

Good morning everyone.  What happened to September?  Can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching.
 
My layout today was inspired by the moodboard that Scrap the Boys have for their October challenge.  I love the colours and of course was inspired by the dreamcatcher.  Unfortunately I couldn't find a photo of my boy to use :-(
 
This is the mood board...
 
 
Now for my layout.... 
 
 


And some closeups of the amazing dream catcher from A2Z Scraplets...



I gave it a generous coating of gesso, followed by some LSG mist and Shimmerz, along with some brown acrylic paint, then finished it off with some bling.

 
I hope you have a go at creating something based on this mood board - there is a great A2Z Scraplets prize pack up for grabs!
 
Until next time, happy crafting.
Yvette x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment