Monday, November 16, 2015

Today is a gift

Hi,


Caz here with you today. I have created a layout of my daughter attending our little towns Rememberence day service and laying a wreath on behalf of her school. I found it a little harder to scrap something like this but felt the need to document it.


 The gorgeous A2z scraplet leafy wreath frame  i used I just dusted with a couple of shades of green and gold  embossing powders then heat embossed them. 



A wee little close up to see some of the detail up close.




Supplies used were:
A2z Scraplets Leafy wreath frame
Patterned papers: Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny, Prima
Heidi Swapp banner
Tim Holtz distress ink
Embossing powders
Tim Holtz tickets
Studio Fourteen 40 Flair
Prima embellishments
Graphic 45 shabby chic ornate key


 Wow next time I stop in to say Hi it will be December. Another year almost at an end. 
Till then Take care
and Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment