Monday, December 21, 2015

Remember this

Hi

Caz here with you today. I cannot believe we have arrived at Christmas week. The year has flown to fast it barely seems anytime since it was last Christmas. Anyways on to my post I have created to share with you today:

Lots of misting going on with this page. I simply misted all the chippies with Lindys stamp gang mists in various shades of blue.

 A little texture past to give the page a little bit of dimension.

 A close up of the remember this Chippies. I love this chippie I have used it a few times. 



Products used were:
A2z scraplets Remember this word
A2z scraplets Circles nested card size
A2z scraplets arrows which I am yet to find the link for
Studio calico fabric stickers
Crafters workshop stencil
Martha Stewart punch
Paper Couture creations
Bazzil cardstock
Texture paste
Lindys stamp gang mists in shades of blue and a tiny splodge of pink
Haidi Swapp flair
Heidi swapp embellies



I Hope you enjoy my share today. And now before I leave you I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I shall be back with you in the next year. Till next time
Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment