Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Everyday Happy

Hello Scrappers!

Hoping you are all finding some time to get creative! I am back today to share a layout that I created using some fab chipboard from A2Z Scraplets! I had made the background for this layout months ago and wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but when I spied the Circle Texture Piece and the Everyday Happy words I suddenly knew what to do! Anyway here is the layout!


Everyday Happy describes these selfies that my son took of himself with my phone! None of the photos are great but they are still worth sharing the story of! I used the Circle Texture Piece to anchor and contain my journaling - super happy with how that turned out! I decorated the chipboard piece very simply with some black paint.  Here is a close up of the detail...


Here is a close up of the words...


All of this fabulous chipboard is available in store NOW! Why not check out the A2Z Scraplets website? There is so much to choose from you are sure to find what you are looking for!

Happy scrapping!

Katherine :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment