Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Be Fearless

Hello Scrappers!

Hoping you are doing well and finding time to be creative!

I am back today to share a layout with you featuring a gorgeous chipboard word FEARLESS! I am so happy with how the page turned out and how easy it was to customise the chipboard to suit the grungy style of the page! Here is a look at the page...


To customise the chipboard I first painted it black and then rubbed some Metallic Lustre in Silver onto the piece making sure the black was still visible. I then outlined each letter with a white gel pen. Here is a close-up of the piece...


I hope my project has inspired you to get creative and to check out the 1000s of chipboard pieces by A2Z Scraplets! If you like this particular piece you can find it on the website HERE.

Happy scrapping!

Katherine :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment