Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello Beautiful

Hi,

 Caz here with you today coming from a wet and windy Tasmania. We certainly have had some shocking weather the past few weeks but with it came some much needed rain so I best not complain. So today I have a page to share that I have put together to share with you.


For the title I have used the A2z scraplet Hello Beautiful words and just give them a dusting with KaiserCraft white mist.


I have just added the A2z scraplet title just at the bottom of the project life card to give it a little dimension.


I also used one of the A2z scraplets new release stencils Hearty hearts stencil 6x6

 Products used were:
A2z scraplets  Hello Beautiful words
Patterned papers KaiserCraft
Flowers Kaisercraft and Prima
DecoArt Dimensional effects texture past
KaiserCraft white mist
Magnolia gem branches
Becky Higgins Project life card
Pearl strings
Heidi Swapp distresser

I hope you have enjoyed what I have created for you today. Till next time
Happy crafting
 


No comments:

Post a Comment