Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Love {heart}


Hello Tanya here with another layout to share using some more A2Z Scraplets
chipboard and stencils. I must say I had lots of fun doing this one.


I have painted this You hold a piece of my heart chipboard piece with black paint and 
then covered it with Crackle Accents to give the crackled effect. You probably all have 
an old jigsaw puzzle laying around your home, well that's were I got the two puzzle pieces 
from. I did the same technique on them as I did the chipboard title. The heart word has 
been painted with gesso then painted with the left over magicals that I used to make the 
background sploggy bits.  The background of my paper I used the Fading dots stencil 
with gesso.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
Cheers - Tanya



1 comment: