Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hanging with the big cats by Judith Armstrong

Another weekend and another A2Z Scraplets page from me, Judith. As soon as I saw this title in the shop I knew I had to get it as it was the perfect title for this photo! Earlier this year we made quite a few visits to Werribee Zoo to see the lion cubs. On this particular Wednesday morning, Johari, their dad, was sitting down next to the window, as there was no one around we took the opportunity to take photos of ourselves sitting next to him. I can assure you there is a thick pane of glass between him and me!



I have covered the Hanging with the big cats title with some blue acrylic paint and then embossed some paw prints in gold onto the CAT word. 



I also used a flourish from the flourish 1032 pack, which I cut in half and painted with gold acrylic paint.



I also added a wood veneer tile from the Awesome Oval Veneer set 1



Hope I've given you some inspiration.

Judith xx




1 comment:

  1. What a amazing photo and the perfect title with the chippy. the flourish looks great here as well. They are magnificent animals, pity they would like to eat us
    Mary

    ReplyDelete